How to contact Mr. J:
How to sign up for video therapy:
Please go to this link to sign up for video therapy. This document describes the rules of how video therapy works. To sign it, you will need to enter a code that will be sent to your email. (Check your Junk mail if you don’t see it.) Contact Mr. J if you have technical issues.
How to speak to any therapist:
On Mondays through Fridays, the therapy team will take live drop-ins from 12pm-3pm. Go to http://freire.doxy.me/therapy, check in, and wait for someone. If you haven’t signed up for video therapy, you will have to do that first before you and the therapist can talk.
How to speak to your therapist:
Check your Freire email, they have probably been trying to contact you. You can also email them. Don’t remember their full name? Check here for a directory of therapists with their pictures and email addresses.
Other ways to get help:
You can contact us via this online form: https://tinyurl.com/ContactEmoSupport
If it’s an emergency…
Call 911 or contact one of the following hotlines:
Mental health crisis:
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Philadelphia Suicide Crisis and Prevention Hotline: 215-686-4420
- National Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741741
- Trevor Project Hotline and website (crisis support for LGBTQ youth): 1-866-488-7386 or https://www.thetrevorproject.org/ (online counseling available at website)
- Women Against Abuse Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-866-723-3014
- WOAR 24-hour hotline: 215-985-3333
- Emergency housing (17 years old and younger): 1-800-371-SAFE (Youth Emergency Services)
- Emergency housing (18+): 215-951-5411 (Covenant House)
- School district list of places to pick up free, shelf-stable meals (Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm): https://www.phila.gov/2020-03-14-find-free-meals-and-safe-spaces-for-students-while-schools-are-closed/